Thursday 3 September 2015

Throwback Thursday

I am so bad at keeping my blogs current. I have enough trouble coming up with posts for book tours etc, then when I have to do something original for my blogs I'm hopeless. In a pathetic attempt to fill time and space, and with everything going retro these days I thought it might amuse you my audience of one, to look back at what was going on in the beginning. This blog is now, amazingly three years old and it might be interesting for me, also, to see what I was up to three years ago,

My very first blog post, back in January 2012 said this

Welcome to my very first blog.

If you are reading this then I have to give you a big cyber hug and say thank you for giving me your time.

I have just been very privileged to have my first two books publised. They can be found here http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Nephylim

Or http://www.bookstrand.com/the-unfairness-of-life

Or http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4462803.Nephylim

I am so excited and I would be eternally grateful if you would take a look, have a read and then leave some comments at the goodreads site.

In some of the places you can read a good chunk of the book so you can see how great I am


 Oh how naive I was. I figure I pretty much still am

My first entertaining blog post was on 17th January, and was a consideration of two different aesthetics of beauty


I have been looking at lots of blogs and it appears that lots of people like the beefy man, rather than the beautiful. Now I happen to disagree so, drop me a comment and let me know if you prefer

BEEFCAKE


 
OR BEAUTY


I think it is pretty obvious who and what I prefer ;)

I think that Andrej Peijic is the most beautiful man who ever walked the earth. NOTE: I have since changed my opinion, not least because she never really was a man, and second because I found someone else to obsess over :) Andreja was always more Maria's obsession than mine, although at least now I know why her eyes were always so haunted.

I am sure that many of you will disagree so tell me :)


And there you have it. My first blundering steps in blogging. Next week maybe we'll take a look at some of the guests I've had along the way and maybe reintroduce some of the more fun ideas I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment