Sunday 19 February 2012

HELP

Okay, I don't know if anyone can help, but what's happened to my posts????

Suddenly my blog seems to have to grown on the right and shrunk on the left, by which I mean that the right sidebar is suddenly twice as long as the part where the posts go. I have NO idea why this is and am pretty sure that it didn't used to be the case.

HELP ME. I don't want the bottom half of my sidebar to disappear off the end of the posts and I don't want the older posts to disappear quite so fast.

If there is anyone out there who actually know how to make these blogs work can you please, please tell me what to do :(

6 comments:

  1. You only have 3 short blog posts showing. Longer blog posts take up more room and I think you're used to that. If you want more of your blog posts to show on the main page, go to your blogger page, click layout, then click edit on the blog post section of the layout. At the top of the pop up window you can set how many of your posts will show on the main page. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. There were bigger blogs on here earlier and they disappeared when I posted the short ones. I did what you suggested and it's supposed to display 10 blogs. :(

    Thanks for trying hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems fine by me. Maybe it has to do with your browser. The one I use is Google chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kia for your live time help. Google+ Hangouts are wicked kool. In the end I couldn't work out what had happened, but I changed the layout so it doesn't have such a big impact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now this is just BLOODY RIDICULOUS. :(

    ReplyDelete